Mon, Jan 01|
Franklin Falls First Day!
Celebrate First Day, down by the river!
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Franklin, Central St, Franklin, NH 03235, USA
About the Event
Embrace the thrill and chills of a New Year tradition at the scenic Winnipesaukee River Whitewater Park. Hangout with the friends you love and bring in the New Year, while gawking at crazy kayakers and paddlers!
Whether you're a seasoned plunging pro or a first-timer, this event is the perfect way to kick off 2024 with a splash! The warming tent opens up at 10:00 am with a bunch of local vendors. Kayakers will be running the river from the early mornings to late in the day.
What to Expect:
- Festive Atmosphere: Ring in the New Year with music, laughter, and a community of plungers!
- Whitewater Excitement: Watch the plungers and the kayakers take on the mighty Winnipesaukee River!
- Experienced professionals will be on-site to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants.
Support a Worthy Cause:
Your generous contributions will support Mill City Park and its mission of helping the Winnipesaukee River re-power our community. The highest fundraiser will be rewarded!
- Early Bird Registration (before December 15th): $30
- Regular Registration (after December 15th): $40
- Sale ends: Dec 14, 11:50 PM
Polar Plunge Early Bird
Welcome, Early Bird! Thank you for being a part of our first polar plunge! The plunge will start at high noon on January 1st! Meet us at Trestle View Park and make sure you are ready to get wet! Don't forget the Highest Fundraiser will go home with a super slick prize! Pay attention to our social media to figure out what it is.From $25.00 to $30.00
- $30.00+$0.75 service fee
- $25.00+$0.63 service fee